Banner Position Question

This is the place to post questions and comments about the FlexBanner component
RitzyFaire

Banner Position Question

Post by RitzyFaire » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:05 pm

I have banners in the top center position as leaderboard banners. I am using a default Joomla template and would like to put some smaller banners on the top side, but when I put them there in the flexbanner progam, they do not show up anywhere on the page. I also have tried clicking NO on show on home page for the existing banners and they still show on the home page.

I would like to be able to have some banners in the center like I do now and then smaller 125x125 on the top side. And, I would like the existing banners to show on the home page but other banners to be placed in each category to show at the top center of that category page only. Can this be done, and can you tell me how to do it?

Thank you!!

Andrew998

Re: Banner Position Question

Post by Andrew998 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:21 am

This is a template issue rather than a FlexBanner problem. Any solution would be specific to the template you are using.
Andrew998
Developer

RitzyFaire

Post by RitzyFaire » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Thank you. I am using Prostar default template and am using Joobi Jmarket. Do you know which templates work with JMarket and Flex Banner?

Thank you!

Andrew998

Post by Andrew998 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:33 pm

All templates should work with all extensions so I'm not sure I understand your question. The real issue is whether the template achieves what you want for your design.
Andrew998
Developer