Undefined variable: jconfig in

This is the place to post questions and comments about the FlexBanner component
Andrew998

Re: Undefined variable: jconfig in

Post by Andrew998 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:29 pm

I've got FlexBanner working perfectly with CB 1.2.

Can you confirm you are using the cblogin module?
Do you have the live_site variable set in the configuration.php file?
Do you have SEF URLs enabled?
Andrew998
Developer

epro

Post by epro » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:16 am

Hi

Hay, I'm sorry, my bad, but the errors I was getting all went away when I put the site online. I uninstalled and reinstalled the FlexBanner component and tried it with the old and new admin.flexbanner.php file. I'm not getting any errors any more, but the banners are still not showing up. Our site is now online at: http://www.yourgreenzone.com , if you check it out, I'd like to get your _com to show on the front page where the 300 x 250 dog banner is showing. I'm running cblogin, jsecure, sef service map and joomsef and I don't know if they are interfering with Flexbanner or not. Everything else seams to be working fine. I'd sure like to get your _com working though! Any other ideas.

:oops:

I will say though, you have some of the best support out there!

Thanks
epro

Andrew998

Post by Andrew998 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:25 am

Can you confirm you have the module published and that you have entered the numerical location ID? If you have, I will need access to the backend of your site to explore further.

Are you aware that you have the same bit of script repeated 5 times at the top of your site (it's something to do with chronocomments)?
Andrew998
Developer